Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CONCRETE JUNGLE WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE OF

I can't stop thinking about New York.

Our trip there last year was magical.

Sometimes I day dream about living there.

In the meantime, I just listen to my "Classic Broadway Show tunes" Pandora station and look at pictures from our trip...

{eating NY-style pizza at Lombardi's}

{stood in the same spot my great-grandparents did when they came over from Italy & Sweden}

{saw West Side Story on Broadway}

{taxis in Times Square}

{imagined what it would be like to live in NYC}

{experienced the excitement of Times Square}

{strolled through Central Park}

{rode the Subway}

{almost as pretty as Chicago!}


{we fell in love with New York}

Have you seen this commercial yet? I get goosebumps every time!


 New York, we will be back!!!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO glad you posted that commercial. i heard about it but never got a chance to see it- we never watch commercials now that we have DVR. total goosebumps and teary-eyed.

    and i loved seeing your NY pics again- the use of color is amazing! i think i have that feature on my camera, too, but never use it. will need a tutorial next time i see you guys!

    love ya!
    grace

    ReplyDelete