Friday, January 20, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES


These are a few of my favorite things...
{source}
If you have chapped lips, want to feel feminine, enjoy glossy lips without the added color or texture of lipstick, want to feel pretty, extra lady-like and kiss your man without him worrying about getting color all over HIS lips...well, whatever the scenario, go out and buy this lip balm right now.
Minty, Rose...you can't go wrong.
Trust me!


{source}


Are you on Spotify yet?!? I first heard of it through Facebook as people were posting what they were listening to. Derek joined first and suddenly we could listen to anything and everything as we made dinner and washed dishes.
Spotify brought so much joy to our everyday activities.
(Why the dramatic excitement?). Our ipod has been broken for a while now.
While Derek's greatest hidden talent is being an awesome singer/songwriter... it's been nice to add some variety to our evening entertainment!

My favorite part of Spotify is that you can see what others are listening to. That has come in handy when I just don't know what to listen to or want to broaden my musical tastes.

It's also amazing when I get to see that a co-worker in another department is rocking out to Hanson all afternoon or that a male acquaintance from college is really into Britney Spears!


{source}

I first spotted the new Cappuccino flavored Larabars on a blog, but figured it would take forever for them to come to Chicago. I can't tell you how excited I was to see these last week at Whole Foods! I love Larabars!!! This could possibly be my new favorite flavor...especially since I've had to give up coffee while on the 2012 Whole Living Action Plan!


{source}

Not only did I pick up a new flavored Larabar...but an entirely new line of bars made by Larabar! The Uber bar is...Uber awesome! FYI, I hate the word Uber...but I LOVE these granola bars! They are made with fruit, nuts and natural ingredients just like Larabars, but have a more trail mix kind of texture to them. My first bar was Bananas Foster. WOW! You NEED to try these. I've since tried Apple Turnover and Roasted Nut Roll, both of which I highly recommend!


{source}

With all the talk about hydration yesterday, I'm surprised I forgot to mention Metro Mint! This water is AMAZING! I think I've tried every flavor but Cherry. Even the chocolate mint is delicious. I was skeptical at first, but this water really is refreshing and tasty.

If you want to make it last a little longer and get your money's worth, you can refill it with water from the drinking fountain once you've finished half of the bottle. The minty taste will still last.


Happy Friday...what are your faves from this past week?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment