Friday, May 2, 2014

TAKE 2 JIMS WITH SOME SPICE AND CALL ME IN THE MORNING

If you follow me on Pinterest, your home page may have been overtaken a few months ago with pins that would only make sense to you if you were in any way connected to Diabetes.

{source}

The quote above is true...I can't survive without insulin!
But, lately I'm realizing how much laughter really is like medicine.

 

Proverbs 17:22

English Standard Version (ESV)
22 A joyful heart is good medicine,
    but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.


We dvr The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon every night and then watch it the next evening. (I wake up at 5:30am and am not so young anymore, so I can barely stay awake past 10:00pm these days!).


If you need a good laugh, check out the Best of Jimmy Fallon!

That show makes me laugh so hard. I'm not talking about a little giggle. It's the obnoxious laugh I do (that my sister loves to imitate) when something is so funny I can't hold it in (you'd know it if you heard it).

I'm not thinking about Diabetes in between the moments of laughter. 

Have you ever listened to Jim Gaffigan?! He's another comedian who should be part of everyone's treatment plan for healthy living & laughter.

And please do yourself a favor and follow Anthony (Spice) Adams on instagram! {@spiceadams} The instagram video of him ordering starbucks coffee for his wife is one of my favorites (from April 28th)!!!



  Make sure to have your prescribed dose of laughter today!

If you don't find the following funny, it's OK (but I can explain it if you'd like me to).
Just some Diabetic humor at it's finest...












 {Original sources can be found on my "Diabetes Stuff" Pinterest board}

No comments:

Post a Comment