Monday, June 28, 2010

Back on the Blog-Wagon???

Because it's really been a while...



And Ilene keeps bugging me about it...


My dad even mentioned it yesterday...I've been really motivated lately by some awesome food bloggers...

And I've stumbled upon some new Diabetes bloggers (too many to list. I'll eventually make a blog roll of ALL of my favorite blogs)...


I have all of these goals to accomplish, like lowering my A1C and losing 30 pounds by the time I turn 30 (which is quickly approaching. Yikes!!!)...



And there are too many funny stories and adventures I experience that need to be shared from my life with Derek...







(on the Skyledge @ Sears Tower)

...so I guess I should start blogging again!!!

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! i'm so excited to read your posts and love the ones you've written so far! i love your honesty about your struggles w/ diabetes but i think you're SO AWESOME at managing it!!! you're such an encouragement sister!! love you! see you soon!!!

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace...that is so encouraging :)
    Love you...and can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete