Friday, August 26, 2011

CUTE PINK ROBOT PARTS

I wouldn't label myself a really "Girly-Girl"
... but my workout bag begs to differ!


Apparently I really like the color pink!!!

When it was time to upgrade my insulin pump a few months ago, I debated about sticking with the same old boring gray color.
Would a bright, non-traditional pump color be unprofessional?! Would a pink or purple pump draw unwanted attention?!?!

As you can see, I went with the pink pump...and threw in a mini pink glucose meter...with a side of pink glucose tablets (watermelon is my favorite so far, but I just saw a new berry flavor is out).

My philosophy is, if I am going to deal with Diabetes 24/7 and have robot parts keeping me alive...I might as well have CUTE, PINK robot parts!

{Maybe I am a "Girly-Girl"}


No comments:

Post a Comment