Thursday, August 25, 2011

RIDING A BIKE IS MUCH MORE FUN THAN TAKING A TRAIN


{source}
 #500,789,598 x infinity to the moon why I love my husband...

When our car broke down and we needed to borrow a vehicle from my in-laws, my husband rode his bike the 10 miles instead of taking the train, because...

{in his words} "Riding a bike is much more fun than taking a train". 


{After riding back from dropping off his parents car. He decided to ride his bike back again instead of having me pick him up}
P.s...One summer he rode across the state of Wisconsin in 5 days. From the Mississippi River to Lake Michigan.  He rode an average of 60-80 miles a day with one longer day (by choice) of 120 miles. No big deal!

My husband inspires and motivates me to be more adventurous and active. And he sure looks good in bike shorts. OwOw!  ;)

I'm thinking about running and doing ballet again. It's good for the 'ol Diabetes...right?! I'll let ya know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment